Http level load balancing works with portal 3.0.9 login server and Siteminder as approval authority for logins. People are worried how to install load balancer with almost desupported model of portal 3.0.9, ias 220.127.116.11
Here is how.
1. Make sure Apps works well on both the servers well.
2. Hardware setup for Netscaler has been done.
3. Its name and ip should be added in your network (DNS entry)
4. Use proper policy and domain related to Siteminder.
5. configuration steps must be followed correctly.
6. Start and test.
Will update changes to be made and where soon
Any question please ask me