Thursday, April 17, 2008

10giAS SSO Integration issue with 11i -- Followup

I haven't been able to resolve this issue yet but Oracle says its a Bug in 10.1.4.01 IDM which we are using and it can be resolved after applying patch 5867734. and make sure GenericPageBean.class file has the date 5/9/2007 on it. To get that use following command :

cd %ORACLE_HOME%/j2ee/OC4J_SECURITY/applications/sso/web/WEB-INF/lib$ORACLE_HOME/jdk/bin/jar tvf ossoui.jar

Although it didn't resolved my issue, but I felt sharing this info.

Happy Troubleshooting !!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.