Friday, December 5, 2008

Meaning of Codes in FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS table?

Back to Basics, we use this daily and forget what they mean internally. so Today I thought of going back to Apps DBA Basics and giving meaning of the codes in the status_code and phase_code columns of the FND_CONCURRENT_REQUESTS table?

STATUS_CODE Column:
A Waiting
B Resuming
C Normal
D Cancelled
E Error
F Scheduled
G Warning
H On Hold
I Normal
M No Manager
Q Standby
R Normal
S Suspended
T Terminating
U Disabled
W Paused
X Terminated
Z Waiting

PHASE_CODE column.
C Completed
I Inactive
P Pending
R Running

Happy Troubleshooting !!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi ,
can you please help me Generate the report to get the list of all jobs that are scheduled to run every day irrespective of time.


Regards,
Sameer

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I have the same requirement as Sameer.could you please help on this


Thanks
Sandeep