I have some strange issue with one user. This user has 4 resposibilites assigned to him in dev, due to security issue we have to end his two responsibility. Now user want this "Sysadmin Inquiry" responsibility again. I did end date and told him about that. Now after 24 hrs he came back and asked what is the status. That means he is not able to see this responsbility under his ID.I did enable and disable other responsibilities under his id, he can see immediate impact of that. But not this one. Now for checking I did assigned this responsibility to my id and can see it without any issue. I did ran all these
1. Navigate to the define user form (FNDSCAUS).
2. Query up the user (that is having the issue) and insure the responsibility is NOT end dated.
3. END DATE the USER (not the responsibility) and save the record.
4. UNEND DATE the USER and save the record.
5. Run the request 'Sync responsibility role data into the WF table'.6
. Run the request "Synchronize WF LOCAL tables".
7. Run the request "Workflow Directory Services User/Role Validation" (with parameters 10000, yes, yes, yes).
8. Have the user log off and back on and verify that the responsibility appears.
but no help. Not sure why only one responsbility is creating problem for this user. After this got good help from one of the friend in Oracle Forum, he suggested to read note 466135.1, Man it reaaly helped a lot to resolve this issue. Thanks Hussein
Happy Troubleshooting !!!