After some initial struggle with server we were able to finish our 12.1.1 installation on Solaris 10.
I am trying to list mistakes we made or issues we encountered.
1. We started 12.1.1 on Solaris 8, which was mistake. As 11g database is not certified on Solaris 8.
2. After moving to Solaris 10, our team forget to bounce Server after setting Kernal parameters.
3. As we have one disk and it was damn slow, so took 17 hrs to complete.
4. Make sure you have atleast 250GB free space for Vision instance installation.
5. 47 GB binaries will take and 60GB stage area.
Anyways after creating stage area from edelivery binaries, we were able to complete Vision instance installation.
Happy Troubleshooting !!!